We truly are in the golden age of mobile. If you read this blog regularly, you know that to be true. But if you’re not convinced, just check out this jam-packed infographic from PennyStocks about mobile usage and prevalence. Here are some of the most interesting data points:
- 5x as many smartphones are sold per day as babies born.
- Over 5x as much data is used downloading apps as posting to Facebook every day in the US, and more emails are sent/received via mobile in 1 day than letters in a whole year.
- Americans spend almost as much time in mobile apps as they do watching TV, and 88% use their phones while they watch TV.
- 75% of Americans bring their phones into the bathroom with them.
- 1 in 4 mobile users in the US will redeem a mobile coupon this year.
The post New Smartphones Outnumber New Babies 5 to 1 [INFOGRAPHIC] appeared first on @AskJamieTurner.